How to turn this to this:
Other icons done using this Tutorial
1. 2. 3.
Icons # 1 and 2 done by midvacent
1. Get your pic, crop to 100x100 pixels
2. Duplicate your base layer and set the top layer to screen at 100% opacity, you’ll need to play around with this depending on how dark or bright your picture is.
3. Create new layer, fill with #c1d2fe and set to colour burn at 100% opacity.
4. Create new layer, fill with #fdfec1 and set to multiply at 45% to 75% opacity.
5. Create new layer, fill with #fec1ce and set to saturation at 100% opacity.
And you’re done!
Every pic is different so remember to play around with all your layers to get the desired effect